[Buildroot] [RESEND/PATCH] Git/Svn downloaders

Maxime Petazzoni maxime.petazzoni at bulix.org
Mon Jul 26 08:25:12 UTC 2010

* Luca Ceresoli <list at lucaceresoli.net> [2010-07-21 22:55:48]:

> Maxime Petazzoni ha scritto:
> >Hi,
> >
> >Integrating the feedback from the first series sent last week,
> >here comes the
> >promised resend.
> Based on the discussions so far, I think this is a good starting point.
>
> Acked-by: Luca Ceresoli <luca at lucaceresoli.net>

Thanks. What's next to get these patches integrated? Do I need to make
my git tree available and send a pull request, or are the patches
enough?

> >Once we get to a general consensus that these are good
> >improvements, I'll start
> >looking more actively on how to bring back the
> >"spider"/source-check feature,
> >which hopefully shouldn't be to much trouble.
> I'm not using it, so I can't judge whether this is a problem or not.

I'll start another thread on the spider/source-check features so we all
agree on what they should be doing before I start implementing anything.

- Maxime
--
Maxime Petazzoni <http://www.bulix.org>
 ``One by one, the penguins took away my sanity.''