[Buildroot] [git commit master 1/1] u-boot: add Marvell u-boot.kwb support

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Mon Jul 26 20:47:28 UTC 2010

>>>>> "Ossy" == Ossy  <ossy1980 at gmx.net> writes:

Hi,

 Ossy> Just for documentation if someone searches the mailingarchive:
 Ossy> I run a plain vanilla u-boot with a minor patch in bin-format on my
 Ossy> seagate dockstar (sheevaplug with less memory). But this is
 Ossy> chainloaded by the proprietary u-boot. So at least for this
 Ossy> configuration you are not forced to use the .kwb format.

Ok. u-boot.kwb is in mainline u-boot so it isn't a big issue.

 Ossy> @Peter:
 Ossy> Please note my patch for applying patches to u-boot. The current git
 Ossy> tree includes a typo. I corrected it and submitted the patch more than
 Ossy> once to the mailinglist (see attachement).

Committed, thanks.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard