[Buildroot] Buildroot 2010.05-rc3 released

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Tue Jun 1 10:57:29 UTC 2010

>>>>> "Microbit" == Microbit Ubuntu <microbit at virginbroadband.com.au> writes:

Hi,

 Microbit> Have my feet back under desk now. Need to do some fiddling on
 Microbit> XP first, but then back to Linux.  I noticed that 2010.05 is
 Microbit> fully released now, so I'll start from there.  I'm not sure
 Microbit> if your fix is in 2010.05 final or not, but I guess we'll see
 Microbit> shortly.  I will delete 2010.05-rc3 folder and rebuild with
 Microbit> 2010.05 final and go from there. Will keep you posted.

It is.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard