[Buildroot] Valgrind compilation, with patch 3.5.0, need help

Damien Borie dbe at terawatt.fr
Mon Jun 14 15:10:41 UTC 2010

Hello,

I Have to add Valgrind to my distribution to debug my programs. The
version in buildroot doesn't compile because it needs glibc 2.2 -2.5,
and I have 2.9. So I tried with the patch to bump to Valgrind 3.5.0. But
it ask me fro a file to patch, and I don't understand what I must type
to apply correctly the patch and compile Valgrind. In the match itself,
I cannot see indications about this file to choose.

Please, can somebody help me?

Thanks,

--
Damien Borie