[Buildroot] Question concerning buildroot-libtool.patch

Peter Hüwe PeterHuewe at gmx.de
Thu Jun 24 11:35:53 UTC 2010

Thomas > Something must have changed somewhere :)
Yeah that might be possible - since I can't get it to work with an older
version of buildroot either.

As my development system is my normal home pc, it is quite prune to updates
and changes :)
Since I've just graduated and thus unemployed setting up a dedicated
development environment isn't an option unfortunately :/

Thomas > You can use <pkg>_LIBTOOL_PATCH=NO to disable the
Thomas > buildroot-libtool.patch on > this  specific <pkg>.

Seems to work - I'll create a new patch for pidgin, including a version bump
too :)

Thanks,
Peter