[Buildroot] AT91bootstrap code in git cannot be cloned

Wu, Josh Josh.wu at atmel.com
Wed Mar 10 06:18:10 UTC 2010

Hi, Ulf

Nice to meet you. I got a problem when clones your git code of at91bootstrap, Could you help me to check this? Thank you very much.

Following is the details what I got:

$ git clone git://git.busybox.net/~ulf/git/at91bootstrap

Initialized empty Git repository in /home/josh/buildroot/temp/at91bootstrap/.git/

remote: Counting objects: 9, done.

remote: aborting due to possible repository corruption on the remote side.

Receiving objects: 100% (9/9), done.

fatal: error in sideband demultiplexer

$

Thank you again.