[Buildroot] Not able to download Kernel using buildroot

Kumar, Vinay IN BLR SISL kumarvinay at siemens.com
Thu Mar 25 13:26:49 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I am using buildroot for beagleboard, when I try to make I am getting following error,

--2010-03-25-- http://www.kernel.org/pub//linux/kernel/v2.6//linux-2.6.32.9.tar.bz2<http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v2.6/linux-2.6.32.9.tar.bz2>
Connecting to 132.186.192.7:4355... connected
Proxy request sent, awaiting response... 403 Forbidden
Error 403: Forbidden.

How can I go about it?

With regards,
Vinay Kumar N
Extn: 3491
W/S: 79,Keonics 1, 7th Floor New Tower.

Important notice: This e-mail and any attachment there to contains corporate proprietary information. If you have received it by mistake, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail and its attachments from your system.
Thank You.