[Buildroot] squashfs build failed with rc1 plus aptches until May 8th - arm926t

Ossy ossy1980 at gmx.net
Sun May 9 20:12:40 UTC 2010

Dear buildroot mailinglist,

I tried to include the squashfs tools using the current rc1, but
unfortunatly it failed during linking with the below output:
--sysroot=/home/ossy/buildroot/buildroot-dev/output/staging/
mksquashfs.o read_fs.o sort.o swap.o pseudo.o -lz -lpthread -lm -o
mksquashfs
mksquashfs.o: In function `initialise_threads':
mksquashfs.c:(.text+0x1d68): undefined reference to `get_nprocs'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [mksquashfs] Fehler 1

Please find attached my configuration.

I just skipped squashfs generation and went on with further compilation.
I was able to compile a larger rootfs in squashfs-format with a former
development version (before tagging with rc1) without any problems.
Btw: make menuconfig does not show the squashfs 3.x option - but maybe I
configured something wrong.

Kind regards,
Marcus