[Buildroot] Building DirectFB kernel module

Lionel Landwerlin llandwerlin at gmail.com
Fri May 21 11:36:15 UTC 2010

Hi Phil,

I don't think the DirectFB package is supposed to build the sh772x
kernel module. It's just there because the sh772x gfxdriver depends on
the kernel ioctl interface
(gfxdrivers/sh772x/kernel-module/sh772x_gfx.h).

So if you need buildroot to build another kernel module, you will have
to add another package.
You can take package/linux-fusion as an example. It builds/installs
the fusion kernel module for the directfb multi application mode.

Lionel Landwerlin