[Buildroot] What Version for Java Support

Scott Dudley scott at telesoft.com
Mon Nov 1 18:28:40 UTC 2010

I need a uClibc cross toolchain that supports Java (GCJ) for the 386 or
486 target on my x86_64 host.  I tried buildroot-2010.08 but it wouldn't
build.  Without tinkering, I tried the latest from git and everything
builds find.  I tried setting the BR2_INSTALL_LIBGCJ variable in my
.config file but it appears to get removed when I run make and gcj
doesn't get compiled.  Saw a thread that suggested Java support had been
or was going to be deprecated.

Can you tell me what the most current version of buildroot is that
supports gcj and will build on my 64-bit host?

Many thanks.

--
Scott Dudley
Senior Developer

Telesoft Corp. | 3443 N. Central Ave., 18th Floor | Phoenix, AZ, 85012

*o:* (602) 308-1115* *| *f:* (602) 308-1300 | *w:* www.telesoft.com
<http://www.telesoft.com/?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=signature>

<http://www.telesoft.com/?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=signature>
<http://www.telesoft.com/sites/default/files/go/signature.html>