[Buildroot] [git commit master 1/1] toolchain: do not require full path

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Mon Oct 18 07:10:26 UTC 2010

>>>>> "Mike" == Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo.org> writes:

Hi,

 Mike> maybe my admin state on the box implicitly grants me the
 Mike> permissions today, although i was a large buildroot developer in
 Mike> the past before you took over.  -mike

Indeed. You (and Berhard and a few other admins) are also in the
buildroot group for safety reasons.

I'm grateful of your contributions now and in the past - Just that we're
using a different development flow now than in the svn ghetto days.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard