[Buildroot] Build error: No rule to make target `ubootboard_config'

S W sw18 at hotmail.co.jp
Mon Sep 13 17:51:42 UTC 2010

Hi

I am trying to build a Uboot loader for ARM.
If I leave the "U-boot board name" as blank,
there is an error as "NO U-Boot board name set.
Check your BR2_TARGET_UBOOT_BOARDNAME setting."

But if I input the U-Boot board name as a name like "ubootboard",
I encountered another error "No rule to make target `ubootboard_config".

I attached the error message with this email.

How I create the build rule for U-Boot board?

Thanks
Terry