[Buildroot] Problem running program compiled with the toolchain

Marc Leclerc marc-leclerc at signaturealpha.com
Fri Sep 17 17:44:42 UTC 2010

  Marcus,

Turns out, after scratching my head to gray hair, that there were no
problem in compiling for the proper target...

I used Filezilla to transfer my file and for some reason it would
transfer the examples program correctly but not my application, likely
using ASCII and messing things up. Setting transfer to use explicit
binary format and then all those hours of search came to an end.

Still leaves me to wonder what use is there for ftp ASCII transfer if
binary transfer should do it all

Thanks anyway for your time, I was waiting to see my post to add I found
the problem. Sometime it's just too ovious... or not

Marc