[Buildroot] auotgen.sh running before ./configure

Lionel Landwerlin llandwerlin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 06:10:19 UTC 2010

Le lundi 27 septembre 2010 à 07:36 +0200, Belisko Marek a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I want to add navit package (navigation sw) to buildroot.
> Compilation steps described on navit wiki is:
> 1. run ./autogen.sh
> 2. then ./configure; make ....
>
> How can I add autogen.sh script running before ./configure?
> It is done automatically?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> marek

Add the following line to your package's makefile, will run the
autoreconf tool at the top of your package source tree :

 <PKG_NAME>_AUTORECONF = YES

If you really want to run autogen.sh you'll have to add a custom hook on
the <PKG_NAME>_POST_EXTRACT_HOOKS or <PKG_NAME>_POST_PATCH_HOOKS.

Lionel Landwerlin