[Buildroot] Where is Bluez in the config?

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Thu Sep 30 17:49:13 UTC 2010

Hello Barry,

On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 11:15:24 +0100
"Barry Bridges" <barry at disignconsultants.com> wrote:

> I have a need to include Bluez into my build and have noticed it
> nemtioned in the mailing list, but can't find it anywhere in the
> config to build it in. What am I missing? Does it need patching into
> buildroot?

Bluez is not yet included in Buildroot. However, someone has recently
contributed a patch that you can find at
http://lists.busybox.net/pipermail/buildroot/2010-September/037749.html.

We didn't had the time to review and merge this patch yet, but if you
test it, please share your results with us !

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons