[Buildroot] [xdriver_xf86-video-openchrome-0.2.904] via_video.c: error: 'struct _Pixmap' has no member named 'screen_x'

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Sun Apr 3 18:17:03 UTC 2011

 Patryk> [cut]
 >> That's surprising as there has been very little changes to the X11
 >> packages since 2011.02-rc2, but OK - Good to know.

 Patryk> I might as well made something wrong during compilation... If
 Patryk> you wish I may check if this is still reproducible and make bug
 Patryk> report of this?

That would be good if you don't mind.

 Patryk> P.S. Was this message intended to be PRIV only, or did you forget to
 Patryk> respond to Mailing List?

No, it wasn't - But as far as I can see I did CC the list on my mail.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard