[Buildroot] Python standard library problems

Pedro Sanchez psanchez at fosstel.com
Thu Aug 11 13:14:28 UTC 2011

My build is done with the CodeSourcery ARM 2011.03 (gcc 4.5) external
toolchain which is downloaded automatically by BR.

As for the build logs, can you tell me which file to look for? The only
log file I see is output/build/python-2.7.1/config.log, a large file
that doesn't seem to report any errors.

Does your BR use the native buildroot toolchain? I'll run a build with
this toolchain to see it it makes any difference.

--
Pedro