[Buildroot] [git commit] usbmount: depend on udev rather than selecting it

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at sunsite.dk
Tue Aug 16 19:16:08 UTC 2011

 >> comment "usbmount requires a toolchain with LARGEFILE + WCHAR support"
 >> -	depends on !(BR2_LARGEFILE && BR2_USE_WCHAR)
 >> +	depends on !(BR2_LARGEFILE && BR2_USE_WCHAR) && BR2_PACKAGE_UDEV

 Baruch> Shouldn't the comment text be updated to indicate the udev dependency?

Well, we could - but we normally only show those comment lines for
toolchain dependencies  - E.G. you don't see 100s of comments for each
X11-related package if you haven't enabled Xorg.

udev is just above usbmount as well.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard