[Buildroot] Kernel panic!

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at sunsite.dk
Tue Dec 6 09:13:52 UTC 2011

>>>>> "Mahanteshwari" == Mahanteshwari Hiremath <Mahanteshwari.Hiremath at lnties.com> writes:

 Mahanteshwari> Hi,

 Mahanteshwari>     I am trying use buildroot built root file system for
 Mahanteshwari>  my embedded target board. I am able to boot my system
 Mahanteshwari>  partially, it stops at some point saying /sbin/init:
 Mahanteshwari>  cannot load libc.so.0, kernel panic-not
 Mahanteshwari>  syncing:Attempted to kill init

Buildroot related questions should go to the buildroot list (addressed
in this mail). Please reply (only to the buildroot list) with more
details about your system, E.G. your hw platform and your buildroot
version and configuration (run make savedefconfig and send the defconfig
file).

Thanks.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard