[Buildroot] USB FAT drive in Linux on MPC8321

Tim Judd tjudd2k at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 2 23:47:31 UTC 2011

I'm not able to give any more advice/help -- I named what seemed to be the issue but have no directions to give for resolution.

If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.
"I can" is a way of life.
More and Bigger is not always Better.
The road to success is always uphill.
Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself.