[Buildroot] Kernel panic!

Mahanteshwari Hiremath Mahanteshwari.Hiremath at lnties.com
Tue Dec 6 10:49:00 UTC 2011

Hi ,
    I am trying use buildroot built root file system for my embedded target board. I am able to boot my system partially, it stops at some point saying
 /sbin/init: cannot load libc.so.0, kernel panic-not syncing:Attempted to kill init

I tried hard to solve this, but unable to fix this error(I don't have any understanding about buildroot code).

I want my embedded board to boot with buildroot rootfile sytem without any problem.

Regards,
Mahanteshwari Hiremath.