[Buildroot] Make problem on 64-bit linux with CS 2009q1

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Fri Dec 9 21:40:35 UTC 2011

 >> What could be the problem and how to solve it?

 Thomas> Yeah, we had report of issues with openSUSE. I guess it's the multilib
 Thomas> implementation in openSUSE that confuses Buildroot somehow. I need to
 Thomas> get my hand on an openSUSE system to debug this.

I just did a suse install in kvm, and haven't been able to reproduce the
issue yet. The SUSE devs does seem to have a few peculiar choices, such
as having . in the path and using /usr/lib64 for the native 64bit libs.

I'll try the specific .config next.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard