[Buildroot] Make problem on 64-bit linux with CS 2009q1

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Sat Dec 10 19:27:16 UTC 2011

>>>>> "Guillaume" == Guillaume Gardet <guillaume.gardet at free.fr> writes:

 Guillaume> Le 10/12/2011 00:27, Trevor Woerner a écrit :
 >> On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 5:45 PM, Peter Korsgaard<jacmet at sunsite.dk>  wrote:
 Peter> I'll try the specific .config next.

 >>> Which just finished building here without any problems and no
 >>> usr/lib64. Any ideas?
 >> I too am not able to reproduce this build failure.

 Guillaume> It was not a real failure, just a directfb build without PNG
 Guillaume> support. If you want a build failure, try to add fbgrab.

Builds here fine. I also don't get any usr/lib64 dirs, so there must be
something special about your setup.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard