[Buildroot] Problem with gmp library

Zdeněk Materna zdenek.materna at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 13:56:40 UTC 2011

Hello,

I tryed to do "make clean" and then "make" and it was same. Builroot from
git with  qemu_arm_versatile_defconfig was compiled fine. Thanks a lot for
advice. I thought that stable versions are more tested so they should
compile without problems (or at least with less problems). But it seems that
my assumption wasn't right :-)

Regards,
Zdenek Materna