[Buildroot] Problem when running a Qt program on AT91SAM9M10

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Tue Feb 22 18:55:33 UTC 2011

Hello,

On Tue, 22 Feb 2011 09:10:07 +0100 (CET)
Anders Gabert <anga at syntronic.com> wrote:

> I have a problem when running a Qt example program on AT91SAM9M10.
>
> I’m using Buildroot 2010.11 and have selected and compiled Qt.
> I get a bunch of Qt libs under usr/lib.
>
> To test Qt I have compiled the calculator under the example widgets
> when running it on the unit a get the error below. As you can see
> there are characters missing in the error text. When looking in the
> Qt code, I think the last line should be “Cannot create Qt for
> Embedded Linux data directory: %s”. Has anyone had the same problem
> or a solution to it.
>
> # ./calculator -qws

I have just tested the calculator example on a simple ARM system built
by Buildroot, and it works fine here in Qemu.

Could you give some details: your Buildroot .config, and the procedure
you use to build the calculator application.

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons