[Buildroot] buildroot with uclibc 0.9.26

Raul Valadez Estrada raul.valadez at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 17 18:57:31 UTC 2011

Hi, my name is Raul, I´ve been trying to create a buildroot for i386, kernel  2.4.25 and uclibc 0.9.26, but no success, I´m new on this I really need help! on the make menuconfig doesn´t show uclibc 0.9.26, I need to compile some tools, I´ll appreciate any help, is there in someplace some root_fs_i386.ext2 with the kernel I need and uclibc I told you before?, thanks, and I really hope you can help me or guide me on this adventure.

Regards.

p.s. sorry about my english

May the Geforce be with you!