[Buildroot] [git commit master 1/1] openssl: add ocf support

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Mon Jan 24 20:07:48 UTC 2011

Hi,

 >> +define OPENSSL_INSTALL_CRYPTODEV_H
 >> +$(INSTALL) -D package/openssl/ocf-cryptodev-20101223.h \
 >> +	$(STAGING_DIR)/usr/include/crypto/cryptodev.h
 >> +endef
 >> +
 >> +OPENSSL_POST_EXTRACT_HOOKS += OPENSSL_INSTALL_CRYPTODEV_H
 >> +endif

 Thomas> This is not a problem today, but it will break horribly when we'll try
 Thomas> to merge the packaging work from Lionel, because here we are installing
 Thomas> a file to the $(STAGING_DIR) outside of a package staging installation
 Thomas> step.

Ok, so we would either need to move this to a seperate package or play
around with -I options to get openssl to find it somewhere else during
compilation.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard