[Buildroot] [pull request] Pull request for branch for-2011.02/python-bump

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Tue Jan 25 08:03:39 UTC 2011

Hello,

On Mon, 24 Jan 2011 12:01:28 +0100
Thomas Petazzoni <thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com> wrote:

> Here is a set of patches that improve Python support in Buildroot:
> Python is bumped to 2.7.1, the package is converted to the autotargets
> infrastructure, some third-party Python modules are introduced as
> examples, many minor issues were fixed.

I have pushed a new version, with the following changes :

 * Rebased on latest master (involved fixing a trivial conflict in
   package/multimedia/Config.in)

 * Remove the outermost BR2_PACKAGE_PYTHON condition from the py/pyc
   removal patch (8/10)

 * Added link in the python-serial package description in Config.in
   (9/10)

 * Added link in the python-mad package description in Config.in
   (10/10).

 * Added some missing final new lines here and there (python-mad,
   libffi, etc.)

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons