[Buildroot] [git commit master 1/1] Use sys-root rather than sysroot for the sysroot/staging_dir

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998 at anciens.enib.fr
Tue Jan 25 23:25:13 UTC 2011

Thomas, All,

On Tuesday 25 January 2011 22:50:53 Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
> Just for the record, my preference for "sysroot" instead of "sys-root"
> is because all sysroot-related options in gcc use the "sysroot"
> spelling and not "sys-root" :

Yes, agreed. That's the reason I also changed the default in crosstool-NG
to 'sysroot', to match the literature.

The 'sys-root' name comes from the original crosstool:
  http://code.google.com/p/crosstool/source/browse/trunk/src/crosstool.sh#320

I saw no reason to change it at the time, although I hae no strong opinion
about it (so I renamed).

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.