[Buildroot] buildroot's support of ltp-testsuite

David Fisher dfisher769 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 04:02:45 UTC 2011

Hello Thomas,

Thak you very much for the referal.  Although it is much better than I had
until now (at least I can select ltp on menuconfig, without modifying
original files), but still has some problems.  In many directories the LTP
sets by default the _FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64. Unfortunately, uClibc was built
without large file support enabled.

I wounder which utilities people use to test the embedded Linux builds using
the buildroot.  It appears that the LTP perfectly works for non embedded
systems, while compiled using glibc.

If you know some other test utilities besides LTP test suite (and
Crackerjack, which does not fit either), that are commonly used for testing
this enviroment I would very appreciate this information.

Thank you in advance

David.