[Buildroot] Buildroot ext3 filesystem

Vasanth Ragavendran ragavendra.2007 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 04:20:02 UTC 2011

Hi

I am new to buildroot and hence my question could be trivial. Plz help. My
question is Is it possible to create a ext3 root filesystem using build
root? because during makeconfig i couldn't find ext3 only ext2 was present.
Further, i read in the manual under "Using an external toolchain" that an
external toolchain like glibc could be used. However there is no option for
downloading it from the internet and it only asks for the path of the
toolchain. What is it that i am missing? Awaiting your response.

Thanks and Regards,
R.Vasanth Ragavendran.