[Buildroot] pending patches (gstreamer, gvfs, shared-mime-info, ...)

Sven Neumann s.neumann at raumfeld.com
Mon Jul 18 20:29:55 UTC 2011

Hi,

there are a number of patches that I sent to this list over the last two
weeks, which are not yet committed. Some of them have seen review and I
have changed the patches according to your input and re-submitted them.

Are the pending patches still being considered for inclusion? Would it
help if provided them as pull requests instead of (or even in addition
to) sending the patches to the list?

Excuse me if I am sounding impatient, I'm just trying to get our patches
in and would like to know if there's anything I can/should do to make
that happen.

Regards,
Sven