[Buildroot] Feature request - pull sources from repose

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Thu Jul 7 17:22:09 UTC 2011

>>>>> "James" == James Hanley <jhanley at dgtlrift.com> writes:

 James> Right now, buildroot downloads sources from released tarball urls, it
 James> would be great if they could also pull from source repositories (git,
 James> svn, etc.) to get unreleased features. For example I ran into an issue
 James> with uclibc which was fixed but not yet released.  It may also assist
 James> in weeding out integration issues before package release.

I see Thomas already answered you, but what problem was this exactly and
what uClibc git commit fixed it? Probably we can backport it to 0.9.32
and include it in buildroot.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard