[Buildroot] pending patches (gstreamer, gvfs, shared-mime-info, ...)

Sven Neumann s.neumann at raumfeld.com
Tue Jul 19 07:39:29 UTC 2011

Hi Peter,

On Mon, 2011-07-18 at 23:21 +0200, Peter Korsgaard wrote:
> I didn't look at the gstreamer/orc patches yet, and there's been quite
> some discussions / different versions posted. Which ones are now the
> final versions?

I've split the gstreamer patches up into two batches:

One is about cleaning up the configuration options. You will find three
patches following up to the mail with subject "update gstreamer plug-ins
configuration" dated Thu, 14 Jul 2011:

  gst-plugins-good: update configuration options
  gst-plugins-ugly: update configuration options
  gst-plugins-ugly: fix dependencies for mad MP3 decoder plug-in

The other batch deals with adding the orc package. The final versions
are follow-ups to the mail with subject "new package: orc" also from
Thu, 14 Jul 2011:

  orc: new package
  gst-plugins-base: depend on orc if it is enabled

Thanks,
Sven