[Buildroot] ccache directory

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Wed Jul 20 20:49:19 UTC 2011

Hi,

 >> Would you accept a patch that re-introduces BR2_CCACHE_DIR ?

 Thomas> I guess your use case is valid, so I would personally accept
 Thomas> such a patch. I don't like cluttering the "Build options" menu
 Thomas> with too many options, but I guess this option is a valid thing
 Thomas> to have when ccache support is enabled.

Or simply drop the custom ccache location and let people set CCACHE_DIR
if they don't like the default (and hence expected) ~/.ccache location.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard