[Buildroot] How do I configure crosstool-NG when built from in buildroot?`

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998 at anciens.enib.fr
Tue Jun 7 14:47:28 UTC 2011

Will, All,

On Tuesday 07 June 2011 162825 Will Moore wrote:
> What is the right way to reconfigure crosstool-NG when built from within
> buildroot?

---8<---
  # make help
  [--SNIP--]
    ctng-menuconfig        - Run crosstool-NG menuconfig
  [--SNIP--]
---8<---

Alternatively, look at the help entry for "crosstool-NG configuration file"
in the buildroot menuconfig:

---8<---
  BR2_TOOLCHAIN_CTNG_CONFIG:

  Enter here the crosstool-NG's .config file to use.
  To fine-tune your toolchain, you can also call:
    make ctng-menuconfig

  If unsure, keep the default value.

  Symbol: BR2_TOOLCHAIN_CTNG_CONFIG [=............]
  Type  : string
  Prompt: crosstool-NG configuration file to use
    Defined at toolchain/toolchain-crosstool-ng/Config.in:39
    Depends on: BR2_TOOLCHAIN_CTNG [=y]
    Location:
      -> Toolchain
---8<---

Granteed, the second one is not that easy to find, but not too complicated
either. ;-)

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.

| +0/33 662376056 | Software  Designer | \ / CAMPAIGN     |   ^                |
| http://ymorin.is-a-geek.org/ | (*_*) | / \ HTML MAIL    |  """  conspiracy.  |