[Buildroot] buildroot version from year 2007

zergman at gmx.de zergman at gmx.de
Thu Mar 3 11:50:28 UTC 2011

Hi,

is there a way to get an old version of the buildroot tool?

To fix a bug in an really old project, I need a toolchain for the ARM platform with
  gcc-4.0.3
  binutils-2.16.1
  uClibc-0.9.28

Unfortunately, the current releases of buildroot, do not support this versions anymore, and the download page goes only until 2009. If I remember correctly, the version I used was from 2007.

Thanks in advance
Karsten Planert

PS: the reason why I'm asking: the first time you know, whether your backups are good, is the point you need it. :-(