[Buildroot] Is PHP download link in php.mk broken?

Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 18:20:11 UTC 2011

On 2011-03-09, Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards at gmail.com> wrote:

>> I enabled the php package today, and it appears that the download
>> link used by buildroot is invalid.  It's using
>>
>> /home/nextgen/buildroot/downloads/php-$(PHP_VERSION).tar.bz2
>
> Pasted the wrong thing.  That's
>
> http://www.php.net/distributions/php-$(PHP_VERSION).tar.bz2
>
> And apparently the PHP site only allows downloading of the current
> version.   Since my buildroot snaphost isn't using the current version
> of PHP, I can't build it. :/

I found older releases at:

http://museum.php.net/php5/php-$(PHP_VERSION).tar.bz2

But, that link _won't_ work for the current version.  Is there a way
to provide multiple download links in a .mk file?

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! ... I don't like FRANK
                                  at               SINATRA or his CHILDREN.