[Buildroot] SingleStep Linux Kernel with BDI200

Charles Krinke charles.krinke at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 18:38:38 UTC 2011

I have done this before although it has been a few years. Right now, I am
starting with this pdf file found by googling "single step linux kernel with
bdi2000":

www.recipes4*linux*.com/.../*bdi2000*/*kernel*
debug/Tool%20Talk%2002-001a-Debug-*Linux*%20*Kernel*.pdf<buildroot at busybox.net>

My issue is the gdb cross for powerpc. It looks like we dont build gdb for
powerpc with buildroot. At least, I dont see a gdb in
output/staging/usr/bin/ along side powerpc-unknown-linux-uclibc-gcc.

Can someone help me figure out how to create a cross gdb so I can get to the
next step, please?

--
Charles Krinke