[Buildroot] inittab for Busybox

Charles Krinke charles.krinke at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 17:28:54 UTC 2011

I want to second what Thomas said. I have been through both the sysvinit
inittab and the busybox inittab and the busybox one works fine. As I recall,
it also has a tiny variation in the location of the RC directory, so you
might look at those differences which I think also depens on the skeleton
base files.