[Buildroot] Buildroot in use

Heyendal, Carl CHeyendal at stanleyworks.com
Thu Mar 17 19:42:58 UTC 2011

Makes sense.

Another thing I have noticed that is frustrating is that a 'make clean' acts more like 'make distclean' and therefore you lose any configuration changes you have previously made.

As a work around, can I copy the relevant .configs before the 'make clean' and add them back once the rebuild is complete (assumed that I need to delete the .stamp_compiled files as well)?

/carl h.