[Buildroot] [buildroot] libdrm tries to compile before cairo

Barry Kauler bkauler at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 11:29:42 UTC 2011

On 3/19/11, Thomas Petazzoni <thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com> wrote:

> Ugly. Really.

Er, yes, of course I know that. I did those quick hacks as I wanted to
get as far as compiling X.org.

In no way do I imply that those ugly hacks are what I will do
permanently. If I keep using Buildroot, then I will submit bug reports
and solve the problems. As I learn more about Buildroot, I will also
be able to solve some of the problems properly myself.

As already stated, I will in future be using a more Buildroot-friendly
Linux host.

Regards,
Barry Kauler