[Buildroot] [git commit] Allow several device tables and split in two parts our device table

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Tue May 17 09:42:34 UTC 2011

Hi,

 Thomas> Seems like a good idea. The first option shouldn't be named
 Thomas> "device table", but instead "permission table", and the file
 Thomas> device_table.txt could be renamed as well to
 Thomas> permission_table.txt.

 Thomas> We should also preserve the fact that those two options can be
 Thomas> lists, so that one can keep the original permission table, and
 Thomas> add some more entries by specifying a second table.

Sounds good. Care to cook up a patch?

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard