[Buildroot] Doubt about list.

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Thu May 26 14:35:01 UTC 2011

Hello Paulo,

On Thu, 26 May 2011 11:28:32 -0300
"Paulo Silva(OpenSoftware)" <psilva at opensoftware-br.com> wrote:

> I new to this list, and when I signed it, I though it was for users
> too, but I am seen only developers messages,  I ask you, can users
> post doubts and problem questios here or for this exist another list?

As long as the user question is about Buildroot, this list is the right
place for it. Your user questions are very welcome.

This is the only list for both Buildroot developers and users. The
traffic isn't yet high enough to justify having separate lists,
especially since the boundary between users and developers is pretty
thin.

Regards,

Thomas
--