[Buildroot] LIBFOO_SITE in .mk file

Jeff Krasky jeff.krasky at dspcg.com
Wed Nov 30 20:01:10 UTC 2011

> You do realize that these rules are purely intended for the module, right.

No, I thought it would do both.  I have a second build running with both
$evals in it.  Hopefully that will do it.

> Based on what ThomasP says, things may be a little more complicated
> than I originally thought.

Do I need to separate sets of build rules in the .mk?

> Just checking: you are looking into output/target/lib/modules or
> /lib/modules on the target right, not /lib/modules on the host?

Correct, I am looking at /lib/modules when running the Linux image on the
target.

> If the modules_install step in your .mk file goes well, this should
> put the file there.

It did.  I just wrote a post about how it's there but the application isn't.

Thanks again.