[Buildroot] [RFC] Slides "Using Buildroot for real projects"

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Mon Oct 17 16:47:18 UTC 2011

Hello,

At ELCE, I will be talking about "Using Buildroot for real projects".
You can see my talk summary at
https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/embedded-linux-conference-europe/petazzoni.

The current (unfinished) status of my slides is visible at:
  http://free-electrons.com/~thomas/pub/using-buildroot-real-project.pdf

The goal of the talk is to give some recommendations and best practices
on how to use Buildroot. As I'm sure I forgot a lot of things in my
slides above, I'd like to know what you, Buildroot developers/users,
would have to say on the topic, so that I can improve the contents of
this presentation.

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons