[Buildroot] [pull request] Pull request for branch for-2011.11/pkg-infra

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Fri Oct 28 14:08:32 UTC 2011

Sorry, old mail ..

 >> From that perspective, I only provided comments to your patches when I
 >> had some. Up until now, I have not really acked any of your patches on
 >> which I had no comments but otherwise though were good. This for the
 >> simple reason that I didn't think it would change anything about the
 >> chances of your patches being merged, given my expectation that Peter
 >> would 'trust' your changes and take them in.

 Thomas> Peter will hopefully comment on this, but I think having your
 Thomas> Ack on others patches would be very useful. The more Acks there
 Thomas> are on a given patch, the less time Peter will spend reviewing
 Thomas> the patch, especially when those Acks come from people that
 Thomas> have shown in the past to have a very good understanding of the
 Thomas> Buildroot internals (which definitely is your case, considering
 Thomas> the type of patches you have been sending recently).

Yes, definately. Naturally, an ack by old timers have a bit more weight
than people I don't know, but it definately is useful to know if other
people have looked over a patch and/or tried it.

I agree with all the rest of Thomas' (P) mail.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard