[Buildroot] proc not mouning

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Fri Oct 28 12:50:48 UTC 2011

>>>>> "vbr" == vbr vbr <vvvg77 at gmail.com> writes:

 vbr> Hi,
 vbr> I am running into a similar issue when trying to run an i386 image with
 vbr> ISO9660. Under qemu, it boots up to the point where it constantly complains
 vbr> about /dev/null and /dev/ttyS0 not being present. I am using the default
 vbr> inittab.

 vbr> I have tried using udev, mdev and devtmpfs. The kernel config has these
 vbr> options:

 vbr> CONFIG_DEVTMPFS=y
 vbr> CONFIG_DEVTMPFS_MOUNT=y

 vbr> Is there a workaround? Maybe creating them manually in inittab?

It shouldn't be needed. Could you provide a bit more details about what
you're doing exactly? Could you run 'make savedefconfig' and post the
generated defconfig file?

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard