[Buildroot] Adding libev to buildroot

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Sat Sep 10 15:13:50 UTC 2011

 Yegor> Hello Bernhard,
 >> I did a patch according to Linus' description.
 >> I hope this works and describes clearly the changes I did.
 >>
 >> Just today I was recompiling a new root filesystem and libev works just like a charm!
 >> Keep your good work going, thank you!

 Yegor> Thank you for the patch. Some remarks below:

 Yegor> 1. the patches should be sent "inline", so it is easier to comment on them
 Yegor> 2. your' Signed-off-by is still missing (see other patches on the list)
 Yegor> 3. don't use :=, use = instead
 Yegor> 4. this is autotools based package, so following template should be used http://buildroot.uclibc.org/buildroot.html#autotools-tutorial

 Yegor> I've reworked your patch. So please execute "make clean" or remove all files installed by installation of libev and test it with reworked patch.

Thanks, committed. I took the liberty to add both your signed-off-by's,
hope that's ok.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard