[Buildroot] buildroot-2011.08, crosstool-ng-1.12.1, and Samba

Scott Dudley scott at telesoft.com
Fri Sep 2 15:30:08 UTC 2011

On 09/02/2011 12:07 AM, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:

> Hello Scott,
>
> Thanks for your report!
>
> [...]
>
> And Buildroot does not copy those files to the target automatically.
> Maybe we need to extend the toolchain mechanism a bit to provide an
> option to copy those files. Copying them all unconditionally is
> unfortunately not really an option: the complete gconv directory
> contains ~9 MB of libraries.
>
> Which toolchain are you using ?
  crosstool-ng v1.12.1

--
Scott Dudley
Senior Developer

Telesoft Corp. | 1661 E. Camelback Rd., Suite 300 | Phoenix, AZ, 85016

*o:* (602) 308-1115**| *f:* (602) 308-1300 | *w:* www.telesoft.com
<http://www.telesoft.com>

*TEM Edge Blog <http://www.telesoft.com/blog> *|*Twitter
<http://www.twitter.com/_Telesoft> *|*Facebook

<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Telesoft-Corp/76397971661>Join us at
Telesoft Connections 2011. Learn more now!
<http://www.telesoftconference.com>*